[cisco-voip] Change CCX HA Deployment Type

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Jun 30 12:22:06 EDT 2015

Question about this, I need to change the IP of my Subscriber and the HA Deployment Type.
I understand those procedures fairly well, I have two points of clarification:

1)      Once I delete the existing subscriber, I will then be able to select a new HA type correct? I don't have to rebuild my pub just the CCGs and Triggers?

2)      As long as my publisher is up and running and is the primary node agents will still be able to login following the changes correct? The folks who handle the desktops are different for this customer and I don't have access to all of them in order to run post install. I need to coordinate other resources if I must run that before opening.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>