[cisco-voip] 79xx and the ITL, without access to the existing phone system

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Mar 2 11:36:40 EST 2015

My assumption was that this was a cluster replacement using the same IP address(es) or hostnames such that the phones will register (as SCCP phones there is a high likelihood they will register as long as option 150  is used and they are in the db).

The CTI authentication is between the TSP on the PC running the eraseITL app and the UCM node running CTI.  Beyond that all of the XSI commands are sent via SCCP messages to the phone so no auth required.

-Ryan