[cisco-voip] still trying to wrap my head around cube

Barry Howser bhowser5050 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:01:37 EST 2015

I'm a little new to cube, please be nice :)

I have a 29xx series ISR and I need to verify that my CUBE licensing is all
correct and ready (I'll be attempting a SIP trunk with bandwidth.com in a
few weeks so I just want to make sure all my licensing is correct).

>From what I am gathering, my CUBE license is just on paper as a
right-to-use; it isn't something that I actually install in the router.
Correct?

When I do a 'show-version', it doesn't show anything next to 'License
Info:' or 'License UDI:' but my technology package license table shows:

Technology    Technology-package        Technology-package
                    Current       Type              Next reboot
ipbase          ipbasek9      Permanent      ipbasek9
security        securityk9    Permanent      securityk9
uc                uck9            Permanent      uck9
data             None            None              None

I'm thinking I should be set and ready to stand up a SIP trunk, yes?