[cisco-voip] R: SIp Phones on CUCM10.5.2 don't revert to CUCM whengo in SRST fallback

Alessandro Bertacco bertacco.alessandro at alice.it
Tue Mar 3 03:36:53 EST 2015

Hi Brian, thank you for the answer.
But if keepalive don't work, phones will unregister automaticalli, and it is not my case.

How I can check keepalive from phones?

In connection monitor duration under device pool I've leaved blank, I use the default value under Enterprise parameter that is set to 120.

Do you think is better to specify the value also under device pool?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Alessandro.