[cisco-voip] Alternative Route Pattern - Question

Amit Kumar amit3.kum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:26:36 EST 2015

Hello Andrew,

If I am not mistaken then requirement is to enable site a to dial any
number in site a region with local gateway first, if gateway is down then
use site b gateway with appropriate digit manipulation in place.

This can be achieved with route lists, where SLRG would be first option to
route the call if that fails then move to next route group in list, that
will have digit manipulation to transform site a local number into
international format and route it via site b gateway.