[cisco-voip] Rehost CUCM 9 licenses...

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Mar 5 14:39:22 EST 2015

I'm not aware of a storage location. I don't know the internals, but you don't manage files anymore, the entitlements are tied to your ELM/PLM instance (whether dedicated or co-resident with on of your CUCM/UCXN boxes)

If you have a request you'd send TAC a license request along with whatever else you might have to support that request, SOs, PAKs, PUT orders, etc.

If this all sounds foreign, start here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/9869241/understanding-enterprise-license-managerhttps://supportforums.cisco.com/document/9869241/understanding-enterprise-license-manager

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-V, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer

We understand and solve your
technology challenges so
you can sell and service cars.

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>