[cisco-voip] DNIS Question

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Fri Mar 6 09:33:29 EST 2015

But this doesn’t provide the logic required for the call acceptance rule of “accept only the first (regardless of ToD), reject all others, reset after 24 hours”. Aside from using some form of UCCX scripting or using a custom app integrated through the JTAPI or Routing Rules API, I too don’t see CUCM natively accomplishing this.