[cisco-voip] possible cisco.com/go/tool idea?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Mar 6 13:03:43 EST 2015

OK, thanks. I'm taking a look at the FAQ. There are a few things we will need to try to get things working. It seems there are a number of exceptions, but it seems there are also workarounds. Too bad it takes too long to get a proof of concept working.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph