[cisco-voip] Upgrade 9.1.2 to 10.0 fails...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:55:56 EDT 2015

OK, so just an update for anyone else having this problem... I used Prime
Collaboration Deployment 10.5.2 and the upgrade worked fine... it was
actually really easy.

One caveat though, you must install the ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn
update prior to attempting the upgrade.

I used the same UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.1.10000-7.sgn.iso file I was trying to
use before... no idea why it worked with PCD.

PCD is really easy to setup and use too.

Jonathan