[cisco-voip] CUCM ver 8.x to 10.x licensing conversion

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:47:22 EDT 2015

The other thing to keep in mind is CUCM sets the license type used by device/ owner assignment. CUCM currently doesn't use cuwl pro directly.

Use the license count tool to plan. It will pull data from existing ccm and show you the breakdown in user license types for your 8.x setup and you can adjust.

Typically,

If you have the same owner for 2-10 devices it will use cuwl standard.

1 phone is enhanced license type

1 phone , SNR/remote destination profile , jabber csf device is enhanced plus license type with same owner on the 3 devices.

That's from my experience ...

What are you guys seeing -- heavy on enhanced plus or cuwl and loaning downward? Just curious now that's it's been awhile.

Sent from my iPhone