[cisco-voip] USB Tokens

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:22:17 EDT 2015

You can use the same USB tokens for the two systems.

I would recommend this because it makes it a bit easier to move phones
around between the two systems.

If both systems are under the same domain of control, and same level of
trust, there is no problem using the tokens again.

If one system has phones that should NEVER register to the other system for
security reasons - then I would recommend using separate tokens.

--
Jason Burns