[cisco-voip] USB Tokens

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Mar 12 12:01:24 EDT 2015

I haven't tried this process but you should be able to at least use the
tokens again to put the cluster into non-secure mode and then run the new
mixed-mode commands to use the new method.

If you have tokens, I recommend using them since it's easier to recover
since you don't need to worry about backing up the certificates.