[cisco-voip] Extension that hangs up on the user?

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Thu Mar 19 15:49:18 EDT 2015

Goal was to answer and then disconnect instead of a call rejection before the connected state - said it was so that callers don't get a recorded error from the call agent or provider.

I've tested this HL/Queue option recently with no available LG members and UCM immediately attempts to re-route the call based on the "When no hunt members answer, are logged in, or registered" rules. The call isn't accepted unless the destination for this setting routes to an endpoint that accepts the CcSetupReq for this call.

 For the ingress side, at least from a SIP perspective, the INVITE to CUCM never receives a 200 Final Response, nor is there a 183 w/ SDP for early media, I would imagine because we never reached the alerting state in CUCM.

Dan