[cisco-voip] CUCM Cluster Redundancy

Hank Keleher (AM) hank.keleher at dimensiondata.com
Fri Mar 20 10:33:08 EDT 2015

Just make sure you have a good DRS of the publisher so that if anything happens all you have to do is reinstall the VM and restore the backup. Unless you’ve multi-purposed the Pub (with TFTP, etc.) then it’s just the configuration databases that gets pushed realtime to the subs so if it fails operations will continue.

Hank