[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:50:48 EDT 2015

The VMware disk reallocation worked for us also going from 80gig  to 110gig for 10.5. Were on. 9.1 prior.

The readme in the download link Is pretty good but doesn't say outright what to increase it to.

High level steps ,

Make sure you have a good backup

Install the cop file
Shutdown the vm
Change virtual disk from 80G to 110G
Save /OK settings
Power on VM

It will reboot a few times while extending disk then come up fine / normal .

Sent from my iPhone