[cisco-voip] Forwarding UM Emails

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Mon Mar 23 20:16:00 EDT 2015

I don't know the details, but it seems to be related to how Unity Connection puts the messages in there (as it syncs them, it doesn't just send the messages to their Inbox), thus all forwarding rules (even set at a system level) have no effect.

I don't know of any way around it if they actually want their messages to sync between CUC and Exchange.

Matthew