[cisco-voip] (no subject)

gentoo at ucpenguin.com gentoo at ucpenguin.com
Wed Mar 25 08:19:17 EDT 2015

There probably isn't anything besides a little time and effort stopping
you from growing the partitions.  You should be able to use regular
Linux tools to extended these partitions (if need be creating a new VMDK
and copying each partition to it and expanding it to the desired size.)

Something you could try in a lab environment at least.

A bootable Linux live CD with most if not all of the required tools to
accomplish this can be found here: http://gparted.org/