[cisco-voip] Self Care Portal + BLF Speed Dials

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:27:02 EDT 2015

Thanks Ryan, I see what you're saying.  Though I would have to counter
with: isn't that was subscribe calling search spaces are for?  Controlling
watcher's visibility to presentities?

That would be like saying: "We need to remove the CFA setting from Self
Care Portal because we can't control where they forward to."  Or am I
missing a key point?