[cisco-voip] Self Care Portal + BLF Speed Dials

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Fri Mar 27 16:35:20 EDT 2015

You can use broken translation patterns to stop this. i.e. if you have want
to prevent the general populous from being able to create a BLF to an
executive extension then create a translation pattern for that extension in
the first partition in the general users subscribe CSS that translated to
something inaccessible. On the phones that are "privileged" and allowed to
BLF that number you just don't include the translation pattern partition.
There are ways to allow it. This should be a user controllable option the
same as others are. If you don't want users to be able to control BLF then
turn it of, but if you do want to be able to then you should have the
option to enable it.

-Adam