[cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX 10.6 demo licenses expire after activation of Finesse

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Mon Mar 30 05:16:15 EDT 2015

Hi Claiton,

Was this an upgrade or a fresh install of the UCCX 10.6? Also, did you confirm before the Finesse activation that the licenses did show up?

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CBABU
CCIE Voice # 40065

From: Claiton Campos <claitoncampos at gmail.com<mailto:claitoncampos at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, 30 March 2015 2:36 am
To: "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX 10.6 demo licenses expire after activation of Finesse

Hello,

After installing UCCX 10.6 with demo licenses did the activation of Finesse and restarted the server to execute the configuration. But when I logged in UCCX server I came up with the following message:

cisco unified ccx license package is none .

Someone had a problem like this? Because of this I can not perform any configuration in UCCX . I've tried reinstalling the licenses but a message appears saying that this license doubled.