[cisco-voip] ParkingLotD and SNR | Leaked Calls on StationD

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Mon Mar 30 09:44:41 EDT 2015

Folks:

Wrapping up on this thread. BU created three new defects for this issue:

CSCut60329
Misconfigured Mobile Connect-SNR causes call leak in StationD

CSCut60376
Misconfigured Mobile Connect-SNR causes call leak in StationD part2

CSCut60641
Race condition at LBM Interface between LBM res and Cc signals

Some more detail on this issue in my previous messages.

- Dan