[cisco-voip] UCCX and CUIC

Michele Russo (AM) michele.russo at dimensiondata.com
Mon Mar 30 10:55:28 EDT 2015

All,

Question - hopefully an easy one.  We just did an upgrade from UCCX 8.5 to UCCX 10.5, HA, with Premium licensing.  When I try to add a user to the Historical Reporting Capability View I get the below pop up message.  Also in CUIC I can log in with the System User that was created during the installation however I do not have access to add any users or view the reporting packages?

I am hoping I just missed a step along the way.

[cid:image001.png at 01D06AD6.DAA73080]

Secondly - In RTMT I see two applications that are not resetting the statistics at the end of the night.  So the numbers are just cumulative from the go live date.  I am curious why this is only happening for 2 apps and not the rest.

Thoughts??

Michele Russo Harttree
Consultant
Dimension Data NA