[cisco-voip] UCCH-HCS 10.x : how different is it from ucce ?

0703Manjunath winmanjunath at gmail.com
Mon May 4 01:49:16 EDT 2015

Thanks Ryan , Mark for informative understanding to start with .

Just incase if virtual setup is out of my scope . .

Becoz , saparate teams are managing UCS setup saparately , Rest all install
& config is all easy you mean as like ucce.

If so , i would need srnd link for  CCDM , UCDM for better understanding.

Thanks

--
Thanks & Regards
   Manjunath