[cisco-voip] QOS - Looking for another set of eyeballs

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:53:32 EDT 2015

Ryan,

The match-all keyword in your class-map VOICE is going to cause it to only
match things that are BOTH EF marked AND match acl-51 - I couldn't tell
from your initial email if that was your intent. If you want just either
type of traffic to get the VOICE treatment then you need match-any.

Also agree with John re: using priority instead so that it kicks in LLQ for
those packets.

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Ryan Huff <ryanhuff at outlook.com> wrote:

> The below OUT map, applied in the output direction on a WAN(mpls) facing
> interface, should put RTP, Signaling and anything from access-list 51 at
> the top of the heap and give everything else best effort.
>
> Not that anything isn't working, I just want to make sure I'm not making
> something up ... etc. Seems basic but I don't get to play with QOS everyday
> :)
>
> router-3925#sh run | sec class-map|policy-map|access-list 51
> !
> !
> class-map match-all VOICE
>  match ip dscp ef
>  match access-group 51
> class-map match-any CALL-SIGNALING
>  match ip dscp cs3
>  match ip dscp af31
> !
> !
> policy-map WAN-OUT
>  class VOICE
>   bandwidth percent 30
>  class CALL-SIGNALING
>   bandwidth percent 10
>  class class-default
>   fair-queue
> !
> !
> access-list 51 permit 001.002.003.004 0.0.0.255

Ed Leatherman