[cisco-voip] Certificates expires - what happens next?

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon May 4 12:44:45 EDT 2015

Nothing really stops working besides certificate warnings in the browser.
The phones don't check validity dates.  Only issue with a secure cluster is
the CAPF on the publisher expiring since it signed all of the LSCs on the
phones.  CallManager service will care about those being expired and they
won't be able to re-register if they are reset.