[cisco-voip] Phones not showing registered on subscriber server, 10.5.1

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:59:00 EDT 2015

Anyone have any thoughts as to why a subscriber server would not show
phones registered? Everything is working fine.

Just shows none, but if I force a phone to register to this server it
shows registered fine and works but then stays as Unregistered when
phone registers back to it's main server.

I've restarted the server and the RIS Data Collector service on all the nodes.

The database is synced and replicated fine cluster wide, and the utils
diagnose test passes all tests.

The version is 10.5.1.10000

Regards, Erick