[cisco-voip] PCD 10.5(3) and IM&P 9x to 10x

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon May 4 23:42:31 EDT 2015

I'd recommend to install PCD, discover your esxi hosts and then your old UC
cluster(s), then you can go through the various wizards to see if PCD will
let you do what you are trying to do.

If I recall with PCD 10.5.2, I could change the hostname but not the domain
name.  That's my recollection, though it may not be right.  But again, if
you setup PCD you can walk through the tutorial and checkout the options.