[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 NTP server add

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue May 5 16:55:53 EDT 2015

You're fine.  Only the primary NTP mattered with the license MAC anyways.
Some changes suggest removing the product instance from PLM, making the
change, and then re-adding the product instance.  I usually do that for
anything that would change the typical license mac to be safe from sync
issues.  But shouldn't be any need to do that for adding a 2nd NTP server.