[cisco-voip] Codec negotiation issue, a little strange

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed May 6 18:28:46 EDT 2015

I friggin' hate dial-peer 0; that is for dang sure. When doing "sh dialplan num XXXXXXXXXX" it pops the first peer I expect it to.

That is a good thought; worth a little research on. Maybe I use a peer with an exact match pattern; maybe that will do something different.

Thanks for that, new angle and I like it.

Thanks,

Ryan