[cisco-voip] Inband (in audio stream) DTMF

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri May 8 14:40:46 EDT 2015

You’re going to want to go the transcoder route because none of our phones (to my knowlege) support true inband DTMF.

-Ryan

On May 8, 2015, at 2:11 PM, Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu<mailto:bmeade90 at vt.edu>> wrote:

Also there's no way to signal true inband in SDP I know of.  It's not something that is negotiated as far as I know.  Endpoint just has to support it or rely on the universal transcoder.