[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.1.3 > Blocking inbound calls

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue May 12 16:43:55 EDT 2015

Creates issues with CER and CUEAC unable to do the CTI Redirect back to end user phones.

Anyone aware of a Service Provider solution where you can call and block calls before they get to you.

I always argue that real spammers (IRS, Microsoft Support) spoof and change numbers regularly, thus circumventing this easily.  Only a crazy old person calling from home to same office number does it work for.  Be nice if a MCID type service could be done easier.