[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.6 and axl issues

Michele Russo (AM) michele.russo at dimensiondata.com
Fri May 22 19:08:39 EDT 2015

FYI...for the first issue Cisco has opened up a defect: CSCuu47433.  We specifically ran into this issue when using both the UCCX .ova template 2.5 (which came pre-loaded on the BE7000) and the most recent 2.6.ova file off of cisco.com downloads page.  The hardware is the BE7000H M4  -not sure if anyone else has seen this problem but TAC was able to reproduce in their lab.  All indications point to it being cosmetic, or because the chipset is very new and redhat does not recognize it...however, we were able to move forward with the installation and have not seen any system errors or issues yet.

Also, we resolved the axl issue...permissions etc.

Michele