[cisco-voip] Anyone want a free UCCE (Enterprise) intern?

Nortel Nan nortelnan at aol.com
Sat May 23 01:47:32 EDT 2015

I've been transitioning from the Nortel world to the Cisco world and I've been formally trained on the administration of the UCCE-Enterprise. (That sounds so Star Trekkian - LOLOLOL) Instead of barraging the board with theoretical questions, I'd rather learn hands-on. I'd be willing to trade free labor for hands-on experience if someone would be willing to give it a shot. I'm located in the Los Angeles area but I'm open to working in other time zones as well. Having been in telecom for 25+years, I've done everything from soup to nuts and I'm excited about switching focus to Cisco's contact center.

Please respond directly to me here if this is of interest.
Thanks so much,
Nortel Nan