[cisco-voip] Guest \ Visitors 100% extension mobility environment

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon May 25 09:57:07 EDT 2015

What do you mean by 'more' access? Do you mean long distance?

If so, you can consider a special route pattern accessible only during logged out state, say, *9.@ with FAC or CMC checked. Then, your front desk can hand out codes as necessary.

You can think about things like extending FAC/CMC management to them as well. Suggest cycling numbers rather than creating/deleting, etc. You can also create more specific route patterns as well to limit access.

Should work. But depending on your particular case, it may not.

Sent from my iPhone