[cisco-voip] callmanager out of compliance behaviour

Travis Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Tue May 26 12:30:45 EDT 2015

I have never had an issue getting the local Cisco account team to get me another temp license

Regards,
Travis L. Dennis
Enterprise Solutions Architect
DataSource Technical Consulting
(770)490-3313 Main
(925)380-8851 Fax

<http://www.datasourcepro.com/>

________________________________
From: cisco-voip [cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] on behalf of Lelio Fulgenzi [lelio at uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:19 PM
To: Cisco VoIP Group
Subject: [cisco-voip] callmanager out of compliance behaviour

CAn anyone point me to the details of what happens when CallManager v9 is out of compliance? I had an offline server going, but had to work on some other projects, and I think I passed the sixty days. I want to be able to restart things and make sure there is no communications going on before brining it online and getting it connected to the live network.

Gonna open a case with the TAC to see what they might be able to offer.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure