[cisco-voip] MGCP Odd issue

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Tue May 26 19:12:18 EDT 2015

Barry, if you have the q931 debug from when the error occurred, and if you
are able to share it, that may help shed light on the error. The mandatory
IE missing issue is an ISDN protocol error where the CUCM and telco switch
are in disagreement about something. It is sometimes possible to determine
which IE is missing from the debug of the entire failed call.

TAC may be able to provide help as well, if you can provide that debug for
them.