[cisco-voip] MGCP Odd issue

Barry Howser bhowser5050 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:53:19 EDT 2015

Hi Wes/Dave,

There wasn't any significant "change" per se; however, this 5 node (4 sub 1
pub) cluster has been onboarding significant amounts of endpoints
frequently, for the past 6 months through a variety of methods; bat, hand
builds ... etc. It's an 8 month old build with 6 months worth of
migrations. In that time, the cluster has never been rebooted. I'm not
above chalking this up to memory corruption or the like and prescribing a
cluster reboot. Especially since nothing in UCM seems to have changed and
this impacted only MGCP gateways and all MGCP gateways at the same time.

I will check the Overlap Receiving flag, to see what state it is in.

Thanks again!