[cisco-voip] CUCM DNS/CTL configuration - follow-up

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu May 28 10:45:11 EDT 2015

I've seen it work most of the time just adding the CallManager-trust.  On
one occasion, I did have to restart the CallManager service for it to take
affect.  Make sure to upload to every node.

You also shouldn't see any phone reboots for adding a CallManager-trust.
That would only be in the case you end up having to restart the CallManager
service.