[cisco-voip] which Jabber COP files to install and when?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri May 29 15:27:34 EDT 2015

APKs are android install files. You don’t need to do anything with those in general. Your employees just download jabber from the google play store.

As to COPs all jabber devices are natively in 9.1 and dial plan cops are only for 8.6 and earlier.

This guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/10_6/CJAB_BK_C56DE1AB_00_cisco-jabber-106-deployment-and-installation-guide.html

Tells you everything (probably, it’s been a while since I’ve had to use the guide) you need to know for programming jabber. ( You will want to use the latest clients regardless of your server version)

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer