[cisco-voip] Jabber - WebEx integration query

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Sun May 31 16:23:15 EDT 2015

Hi James,

When I try to do that it gives me a message “cannot verify your account. Check your password and then try again”

Any ideas for possible reasons ?

Also is it the only way to do that is that manual method or there are alternatives, also please if possible let me know any dependencies in terms of CUCM UC service and service profile configurations, specially the authentication source.

Many thanks

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer - KSA