[cisco-voip] External calls from Jabber

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:01:13 EST 2015

It's pretty straight forward, if you already have a grasp on CUCM core
functionality.

Your reported error message sounds like the Annunciator telling you there
were no matches in the dial plan for what you dialed.  You didn't mention
what was dialed, so we cannot help you there.  If however, the error
message was more like fast busy or ringback then call drop, I would say it
was a failure to establish bi-directional media.  That's not that case
though, so I would focus on your dialing habits and your matched patterns.

Also, Cisco Jabber does not use en bloc dialing, dispite the fact there is
no dial tone.  Seems a bit backwards, but that's how it is.