[cisco-voip] UCCX 11

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Nov 6 15:47:10 EST 2015

It's still the FCS release so historically those aren't published (for inane legal reasons that make you go, huh?) once the first SU is out you should see it.

I feel like they changed this for CUCM so no idea why it hasn't been for CCX...

Have NOT used it yet. Requires you to use finesse, CAD is dead so most folks are having to go 10.6 first so they can migrate to Finesse more smoothly.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer