[cisco-voip] Expressway ?'s

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:14:39 EST 2015

Followup -

Not possible how I'm trying to get around this;

After the client goes into edge mode, it sends a request to expressway:

get_edge_config?service_name=_cisco-uds&service_name=_cuplogin

Then expressway does the SRV lookup for cisco-uds. So that SRV still must
exist somewhere for expressway to get it and learn the right cucm etc to
send the client to (i'm assuming at this point). So i still need to solve
my split DNS issue :)

--
Ed Leatherman