[cisco-voip] dCloud FYI

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Nov 17 10:31:57 EST 2015

If anyone is having issues with the Americas DC for dCloud; I just called and it seems one of the vCenters is having issues. Anyway, they are working on it. The specific symptom is that you'll start a content session and it will go from "Starting" to "Error" and then the session will get stuck in your "My Dashboard" session.

Not sure of the impact or if they'll clear once the dCloud team resolves the issue but I had to call to get my sessions released.

-Ryan