[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade failure...

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Nov 17 12:58:08 EST 2015

Just as a note of practice; I wouldn't do anything to a running CCM at the OS level during production, at least not without proper maintenance declaration to the business unit [😊] . "A maintenance window a day, keeps the resumes away" .... lol.

If you've got RAID issues; I would get that solved before doing anything else. If DRF services are still working (50/50 chance) I would get a good DRS on that cluster ASAP. If DRS doesn't work, hopefully BAT still does, I would do a BAT export on everything ASAP.

An upgrade would be the least of my worries at this point. He is a reference to the particular error message you show in the image.(http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/upgrade/9_1_1/CUCM_BK_UAEC4331_00_upgrade-guide-cucm-91/CUCM_BK_UAEC4331_00_upgrade-guide-cucm-91_chapter_0110.html#CUP0_RF_WD01249D_00).

-Ryan