[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade failure...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:02:40 EST 2015

admin:show hardware

HW Platform       : 7845I2
Processors        : 2
Type              : Family: Xeon
CPU Speed         : 2333
Memory            : 8192 MBytes
Object ID         : 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.587
OS Version        : UCOS 5.0.0.0-2
Serial Number     : KXXXXX

RAID Version      :
RAID Firmware Version:  5.2-0 (16002)
RAID BIOS Version:  5.2-0 (16002)

BIOS Information  :
1.18

RAID Details      :
Controllers found: 1

Controller information
   Controller Status                   : Okay
   Channel description                 : SAS/SATA
   Controller Model                    : IBM ServeRAID 8k
   Controller Serial Number            : ************
   Physical Slot                       : 0
   Copyback                            : Disabled
   Data scrubbing                      : Enabled
   Defunct disk drive count            : 0
   Logical drives/Offline/Critical     : 0/0/0
   Controller Version Information
   BIOS                                : 5.2-0 (16002)
   Firmware                            : 5.2-0 (16002)
   Driver                              : 1.1-5 (24702)
   Boot Flash                          : 5.1-0 (15429)
   Controller Battery Information
   Status                              : Okay
   Over temperature                    : No
   Capacity remaining                  : 100 percent
   Time remaining (at current draw)    : 2 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes
   Controller Vital Product Data
   VPD Assigned#                       : 39R8875
   EC Version#                         : J85096
   Controller FRU#                     : 25R8076
   Battery FRU#                        : 25R8088

Logical drive information
   No logical drives configured

Physical drive information
      Device #0
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                         : Ready
         Transfer Speed                : SAS 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device       : 0,0
         Vendor                        : IBM-ESXS
         Model                         : CBRCA146C3ETS0 N
         Firmware                      : C370
         Serial number                 : PXXXXXX
         World-wide name               : 5000CCA00A45438B
         Size                          : 140013 MB
         Write Cache                   : Disabled (write-through)
         FRU                           : 42D0422
         PFA                           : No
      Device #1
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                         : Ready
         Transfer Speed                : SAS 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device       : 0,1
         Vendor                        : IBM-ESXS
         Model                         : CBRCA146C3ETS0 N
         Firmware                      : C370
         Serial number                 : PXXXXXX
         World-wide name               : 5000CCA00A47B6CF
         Size                          : 140013 MB
         Write Cache                   : Disabled (write-through)
         FRU                           : 42D0422
         PFA                           : No
      Device #2
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                         : Ready
         Transfer Speed                : SAS 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device       : 0,2
         Vendor                        : IBM-ESXS
         Model                         : CBRCA146C3ETS0 N
         Firmware                      : C370
         Serial number                 : PCSXXXXE
         World-wide name               : 5000CCA00A487C57
         Size                          : 140013 MB
         Write Cache                   : Disabled (write-through)
         FRU                           : 42D0422
         PFA                           : No
      Device #3
         Device is a Hard drive
         State                         : Ready
         Transfer Speed                : SAS 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device       : 0,3
         Vendor                        : IBM-ESXS
         Model                         : CBRCA146C3ETS0 N
         Firmware                      : C370
         Serial number                 : PXXXXX
         World-wide name               : 5000CCA00A454387
         Size                          : 140013 MB
         Write Cache                   : Disabled (write-through)
         FRU                           : 42D0422
         PFA                           : No
      Device #4
         Device is a Enclosure
         State                         : Standby
         Transfer Speed                : SAS 3.0 Gb/s
         Reported Channel,Device       : 2,0
         Vendor                        : IBM-ESXS
         Model                         : VSC7160
         Firmware                      : 1.07

Command completed successfully.
Controllers found: 1