[cisco-voip] Call to Huntgroup drop when Group only contains csf

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Mon Nov 23 12:33:32 EST 2015

Hey Ryan. Hope things are going well over in your neighborhood. I think the confusion comes from the name. It made more sense when it was called “Use Personal Preferences” before CUCM 9x.

For Use Personal Preferences (which is now Use Fwd Settings of LG Member):

“Use this check box to enable the Call Forward No Coverage (CFNC) settings for the original called number that forwarded the call to this hunt pilot.”

- Dan