[cisco-voip] question

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Wed Nov 25 09:56:42 EST 2015

Hi Leonard,

Cisco licensing is all user-based now. So the question is how many users do you have? Are you interest in CUWL or Al a carte licensing? Do you have a VM environment already or will you need to purchase UCS hardware to run the new software? How long of a support contract will you be signing? Will you be deploying yourself or would a partner be handling day 0 and day 1 activities?

There are hopefully enough partners on this mailer that one will try to "ballpark" it, but they probably will need more than just the application list.

+Chris
TME - MediaSense