[cisco-voip] question

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Nov 25 10:55:57 EST 2015

For AC it's how many users use the software not how many in the directory. How many logins are defined on your server?

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 25, 2015, at 10:51 AM, Mensah, Leonard <Leonard.Mensah at sourcemedia.com<mailto:Leonard.Mensah at sourcemedia.com>> wrote:

They are some users here that are not associated with LDAP, that is why they don't show on the attendant console, therefore the discrepancy between number of users on UCM and CUAC.
I am not sure of the license level for the UCCX, I will try  logging  into UCCX admin page to make sure.