[cisco-voip] Cisco prime collaboration assurance upgrade fails

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Thu Nov 26 05:41:08 EST 2015

Dear Gents,

I have prime collaboration assurance v 9.0 with the 3 patches installed, I was able to upgrade it to 9.5 following the upgrade/migration guide with no issues, but I'm facing an issue to upgrade it to v 10.0 (in the path to go v 10.6) as after the upgrade services are not coming up and the server not working and the GUI is not accessible, this is happening when trying to upgrade from v 9.0 or 9.5 to v 10.0 despite following the upgrade guie literally.

So any one passed through this and have special tips that's not in cisco official documents?

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer